CenturyLink in New Mexico: Get More of What You Want
When you’re at home in New Mexico, you have a lot to do. Like download your favorite TV show, work from home or stream music and movies. The best way to cover your needs? CenturyLink Internet plans.
It’s the best because it’s affordable – but doesn’t sacrifice when it comes to speed and service. CenturyLink Internet has fast download speeds that are perfect for:
- Downloading full-length movies in minutes
- Working from home without losing your connection
- Downloading and sharing music
- Ordering and downloading tickets to events around New Mexico
- Shopping online and tracking packages
The only thing you need to do to get fast CenturyLink in New Mexico is call our Internet experts today. They will tell you exactly what’s available in your New Mexico neighborhood, and help you choose the right plan for your budget.
Internet Plans in New Mexico: the details
You already know that CenturyLink can deliver super-fast speeds. What else can you expect from CenturyLink Internet?
- 24/7 technical support. Sometimes you have a question about your Internet service – it happens. Not everyone can be an IT specialist, so CenturyLink has its own. Whether it’s a question about setting up Wi-Fi or about upgrading your service, there’s always someone ready to take your call.
- A Pure Broadband connection. Did you know that you don’t have to have Home Phone service to get High-Speed Internet in New Mexico? With CenturyLink you can get a Pure Broadband connection – that just means you don’t have to have Home Phone Service or a phone line to get Internet service.
- Free self-installation kit. Believe it or not, setting up your own Internet service is simple. CenturyLink gives you the option to forego a professional installation appointment and do it on your own time frame with a free self-installation kit.
To find out more about CenturyLink Internet, select your hometown below!
|Bayard||Bernalillo||Bosque Farms||Cannon AFB|
|Farmington||Gallup||Holloman AFB||Las Cruces|
|Las Vegas||Los Alamos||Los Lunas||Mesilla Park|
Bundles from CenturyLink in New Mexico
One of the great things about CenturyLink is that it gives you options for more than just Internet.
Families in New Mexico need a reliable way to stay connected – sure, cell phones are great when you’re on the go, but at home it’s easy to miss a call. Or fall susceptible to dead batteries and bad coverage. A CenturyLink bundle with High-Speed Internet and Home Phone Service gives you reliability.
The bottom line is that by getting a CenturyLink bundle, you’re getting more services and saving money. A Home Phone is a super-affordable addition to Internet – and who doesn’t love to save some money here and there?
Call today to pick out your own CenturyLink bundle with Home Phone and High-Speed Internet service!